The ChapterNet Student Dashboard is your "one-stop shop" for everything related to Niles Chamber of Commerce Dollars for Scholars scholarships. Log in and create or update your profile, and you'll be able to apply for the scholarships you're eligible for with just a few clicks. And it's not just our chapter's scholarships -- you'll see opportunities from Scholarship America's partners across the nation. If you're a parent, this is a great resource, too; if you're here to enter financial or other information for scholarships, you've come to the right place!
Our application process is open from January 9, 2017 to Tuesday, February 28, 2017.
Important Information Specifically for the Niles Chamber Dollars for Scholars 2017 Scholarships:
Are You Eligible? You must be a current Senior in High School AND meet ONE of the following criteria:
- Niles, IL resident
- Son/daughter of an employee at a Chamber Member Business. For a list of current members search the business directory: www.nileschamber.com
- An employee of a Chamber Member business. For a list of current members search the business directory: www.nileschamber.com
How to Apply:
- Create a Student Profile by going to the "Students & Parents" Tab at the Top
- Complete the profile steps incuding: Basic Info, Additional Info, Schools, GPA, Class Rank, Test Scores, Activities, Awards, Employment, Parent/Guardian Info (if you are under 18 years of age).
- Find the "My Scholarships" tab on the left hand side. You MUST complete the Custom Question and answer in essay format "There are many political, social and environment issues effecting your future. Identify what issue impacts you the most and explain how you would solve it. In approximately 500 words."
- You DO NOT have to complete financial info, the Goals and Aspirations essay or the Unusual Circumstances essay. Letters of recommendation are not required. Financial info, the Goals and Aspirations essay, the Unusual Circumstances essay and letters of recommendation will NOT be considered for this scholarship. However, feel free to complete the above information as it may make you eligible for other scholarships through Scholarship America.
Create a Student Profile:
High School Scholarships (8th Grade Students):
In past years we have also awarded high school scholarships to eighth grade students. Due to a lack of applicants in the past few years we will not be offering high school scholarships this year. If there is an interest in the future for high school scholarships are committee will reconsider.